Blue Grey Sofa Decorating Ideas
A blue accent wall anchors this blue and gray living room in an authentic farmhouse remodeled by chango and company.
Blue grey sofa decorating ideas. In fact a grey sofa has more decorating potential than any other furniture piece in your home. Add warmth with vintage pieces. In this kitchen living space the soft grey of the sofa and gentle blue in the rug and teal cushions help to take the edge off the gloss white units as well as providing a layered sludgy backdrop for the brighter blue accents which on their own combined with white gloss could easily create a rather cold unfriendly effect as could using one of the other primary colours or adding more hard shiny surfaces. A bright white ceiling and trim keep things feeling light and airy.
Think of a grey sofa as a blank canvas. Some interior design blogs say that a grey sofa is boring or unoriginal. Soma dawn gray left sofa bed. Then choose your accessories carefully.
The look is completed with soothing pebble grey walls a huge rug again bordered in blue and a mix of cushions to ensure the room isn t too matchy matchy. Pull everything together with a rug that features all the different shades that you are using and voilà decorating perfection. Grey and blue living room with velvet sofa. In this room the blue velvet sofa is echoed with a warm grey cotton version in the same shape and style but with a flash of blue piping to tie the scheme together.
Worried grey alone might seem a bit dull. See more ideas about blue sofa home decor home. Having a gray sofa in the living room is an absolute hit. However ask any interior designer for their takes on the forever popular tend of gray sofas and they ll be sure to instantly disagree.
In ancient times antique was the most common and mostly used furniture but in traditional and modern world furniture with attractive views like gray sofa decorated walls are often asked in style. A blue sofa yellow chair and tomato red lamp really sing out against a mid grey backdrop. It is especially popular in modern interiors as the gray color is considered neutral and works fabulously with any other color. Mar 2 2019 explore bianca lopez s board blue sofa on pinterest.
Another idea you should give a try is placing one or more velvet sofas in your blue and grey living room. Furnishing in pale neutral tones and dark woods add both contrast and visual interest while enhancing the room s modern vibe. Due to the importance of the sofa as a furniture piece in any living room the color choice is just as important as the type of sofa you can choose a sectional sofa a corner sofa low sofa or a small couch and. To be more specific it is excellent to put a blue velvet sofa with a darker shade in the room instead of a grey velvet sofa.
- Images Of Grey And Blue Living Rooms
- How To Paint Oak Bedroom Furniture
- Ideas For Turning Living Room Into Bedroom
- Ikea Small Bedroom Office Ideas
- House Wooden Floor Tiles Design
- Ikea Small Space Ideas
- How To Paint Old Pine Bedroom Furniture
- Ikea Bedroom Furniture Ideas Pinterest
- Ikea Childrens Bedroom Furniture Uk
- Hotel Room Floor Plan With Kitchenette
- How To Get More Storage In A Small Bedroom
- Indian Living Room Paint Ideas
- Ikea Small Master Bedroom Ideas
- Hippie Living Room Decor Ideas
- How To Make A Wood Slat Accent Wall
- Ideas For Making More Space In A Bedroom
- How To Make A Geometric Wood Accent Wall
- How To Make A Wood Plank Accent Wall
- Ikea Small Space Living Room Ideas
- Hgtv Living Room Ideas 2019