Living Room Decor With Dark Wood Floors
For instance pair grayish or black wood floors with pale weathered woods and pair warm rich floors like the ones shown here with warm medium to light toned woods like cherry or maple.
Living room decor with dark wood floors. Crisp white walls and plenty of indoor greenery complete the look. As you peruse this living room gallery watch for the different styles of hardwood floors. Here are four ways to decorate dark floors whether you love them or not. The blonde colored hardwood flooring in this traditional living room balances out the sheer dark curtains lining the windows.
Besides the modern look on the light wood floor is not better than the dark wood. Successfully mix timber types and avoid the ski lodge look. This creates two visual focal points. Even the darkest floors have a warm undertone that complements more colorful accents.
A darker hardwood floor would offer you a modern and elegant look. The transitional décor in this living room pairs well with the dark hardwood floors and green accents from the chairs and the nature that is visible from the inside. The lighter wood furniture fluffy white rugs and crisp white walls here provide contrast to the dark wood floors without appearing stark. Light colored walls increase the visual size of a room and contrast with dark floors.
Some people love them some people hate them. There are some good reasons you need to know to have a dark wood floor for your living room s flooring. However if paired with the wrong colors and furnishings they can make the room feel heavy and dark. The hardwood flooring in this naturally lit living room is unified with the beige color of the wall surrounding the mantel.
But what if you are a light floor lover who is living in a home filled with dark floors without the option to change them. In fact a darker wood floor is more popular these days. Dark walls blend in better with the floors creating a neutral look but. A soft and elegant transitional style living area which combines dark oak floors with light gray walls and white moldings.
Two sofas facing one another with a fireplace in the center create a quaint communal area. A dark wood table almost disappears against the dark floors while the light wood chairs and pendant light stand out. In the above dual sided living room the dark hardwood floors allow the two rooms to flow together while still maintaining distinct seating areas marked by area rugs. Below are some terrific options regarding how best to set off dark hardwood flooring.
- Relaxing Bedroom Decorations
- Reclaimed Wood Bedroom Furniture Uk
- Romantic Luxury Master Bedroom Ideas
- Red Black And Gray Bedroom Ideas
- Reclaimed Wood Bedroom Accent Wall
- Regal Sofa Set Price In Bangladesh
- Plywood Wooden Wardrobe Designs For Bedroom
- Royal Blue Navy Blue Sofa Living Room Ideas
- Royal Enfield Sofa Set Price In India
- Romantic Pink And Grey Bedroom Ideas For Adults
- Popular Grey Paint Colors For Bedroom
- Ranch 2 Master Bedroom Floor Plans
- Room Planner Import Floor Plan
- Rose Gold And Gray Bedroom Ideas
- Red Chesterfield Sofa Living Room Ideas
- Relaxing Bedroom Paint Ideas
- Room Floor Plan Designer
- Red And Black Small Living Room Ideas
- Red And Grey Bedroom Paint Ideas
- Plastic Storage Cabinets For Bedroom