Living Room Decor With Dark Wood Floors
The transitional décor in this living room pairs well with the dark hardwood floors and green accents from the chairs and the nature that is visible from the inside.
Living room decor with dark wood floors. The hardwood flooring in this naturally lit living room is unified with the beige color of the wall surrounding the mantel. Below are some terrific options regarding how best to set off dark hardwood flooring. The blonde colored hardwood flooring in this traditional living room balances out the sheer dark curtains lining the windows. A soft and elegant transitional style living area which combines dark oak floors with light gray walls and white moldings.
The lighter wood furniture fluffy white rugs and crisp white walls here provide contrast to the dark wood floors without appearing stark. Here are four ways to decorate dark floors whether you love them or not. Some people love them some people hate them. Light colored walls increase the visual size of a room and contrast with dark floors.
Besides the modern look on the light wood floor is not better than the dark wood. As you peruse this living room gallery watch for the different styles of hardwood floors. Dark walls blend in better with the floors creating a neutral look but. This creates two visual focal points.
But what if you are a light floor lover who is living in a home filled with dark floors without the option to change them. Successfully mix timber types and avoid the ski lodge look. The living area uses 2 matching scroll armed sofas upholstered in gray velvet fabric and two wingback armchairs with white printed fabric. In fact a darker wood floor is more popular these days.
A darker hardwood floor would offer you a modern and elegant look. However if paired with the wrong colors and furnishings they can make the room feel heavy and dark. A dark wood table almost disappears against the dark floors while the light wood chairs and pendant light stand out. For instance pair grayish or black wood floors with pale weathered woods and pair warm rich floors like the ones shown here with warm medium to light toned woods like cherry or maple.
Even the darkest floors have a warm undertone that complements more colorful accents. Crisp white walls and plenty of indoor greenery complete the look. In the above dual sided living room the dark hardwood floors allow the two rooms to flow together while still maintaining distinct seating areas marked by area rugs. Dark wood floors are very sophisticated and chic bringing polish and richness to essentially any living room.
- Small Bedroom Ideas For Child
- Small Bedroom Color Ideas Green
- Small Bedroom Ideas Black White And Grey
- Small Bedroom Ideas With 2 Single Beds
- Small Bedroom Ideas With Built In Wardrobes
- Small Bedroom Ideas With Sofa Bed
- Small Apartment Living Room Ideas Pinterest
- Small Bedroom Ideas For Kids Sharing A Room
- Small Bedroom Ideas Teenage Guys
- Small Bedroom Ideas For 2 Kids
- Small Bedroom Ideas Uk
- Small Apartment Living Room Ideas Modern
- Small Bedroom Ideas Bed On Floor
- Small Bedroom Ideas With Gray Walls
- Single Story Simple 4 Bedroom House Floor Plans
- Small Apartment Living Small Living Room Decor Ideas 2020
- Small Bedroom Ideas Colors Schemes
- Small Bedroom Bed On Floor Decorating Ideas
- Sitting Room Small Kitchen Living Room Design Ideas
- Small Bedroom Diy Bed Storage Ideas