Living Room Decor With Dark Wood Floors
The transitional décor in this living room pairs well with the dark hardwood floors and green accents from the chairs and the nature that is visible from the inside.
Living room decor with dark wood floors. There are some good reasons you need to know to have a dark wood floor for your living room s flooring. The blonde colored hardwood flooring in this traditional living room balances out the sheer dark curtains lining the windows. Besides the modern look on the light wood floor is not better than the dark wood. Below are some terrific options regarding how best to set off dark hardwood flooring.
This creates two visual focal points. Some people love them some people hate them. In the above dual sided living room the dark hardwood floors allow the two rooms to flow together while still maintaining distinct seating areas marked by area rugs. A soft and elegant transitional style living area which combines dark oak floors with light gray walls and white moldings.
Crisp white walls and plenty of indoor greenery complete the look. The lighter wood furniture fluffy white rugs and crisp white walls here provide contrast to the dark wood floors without appearing stark. Even the darkest floors have a warm undertone that complements more colorful accents. As you peruse this living room gallery watch for the different styles of hardwood floors.
Two sofas facing one another with a fireplace in the center create a quaint communal area. For instance pair grayish or black wood floors with pale weathered woods and pair warm rich floors like the ones shown here with warm medium to light toned woods like cherry or maple. However if paired with the wrong colors and furnishings they can make the room feel heavy and dark. Dark wood floors are very sophisticated and chic bringing polish and richness to essentially any living room.
Light colored walls increase the visual size of a room and contrast with dark floors. But what if you are a light floor lover who is living in a home filled with dark floors without the option to change them. A dark wood table almost disappears against the dark floors while the light wood chairs and pendant light stand out. A darker hardwood floor would offer you a modern and elegant look.
The living area uses 2 matching scroll armed sofas upholstered in gray velvet fabric and two wingback armchairs with white printed fabric. The hardwood flooring in this naturally lit living room is unified with the beige color of the wall surrounding the mantel. Successfully mix timber types and avoid the ski lodge look. Dark walls blend in better with the floors creating a neutral look but.
- Wooden Wall Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Storage Bench Seat Plans
- Wooden Wall Panels For Bedroom Uk
- Wooden Wall Cupboard Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Wall Tiles Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Sofa Set Price Below 5000
- Yellow And Gray Bedroom Paint Ideas
- Yellow Gray Decorating Ideas
- Wooden Sofa Set Price In Pakistan Lahore
- Wooden Wall Shelf Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Storage Unit For Bedroom
- Wooden Wall Almirah Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Storage Cabinets For Bedroom
- Wooden Sofa Sofa Set Price Below 5000 Amazon
- Wooden Tiles Design For Bedroom
- Wooden Wall Mirror Design For Bedroom
- Yellow Gray Bedroom Ideas
- Wooden Wall Bedroom Design Ideas
- Wooden Wall Almirah Designs For Bedroom Indian
- Yellow Grey Decorating Ideas