Room Decor With Dark Wood Floors
The dark wood flooring creates a dramatic atmosphere in the living room.
Room decor with dark wood floors. The lighter wood furniture fluffy white rugs and crisp white walls here provide contrast to the dark wood floors without appearing stark. Remember that dark colors absorb light and if you. White walls and. Begin choosing pale wood pieces that will give that light wood feel to your home.
But when paired with the wrong furnishings and colors those floors run the risk of making the space feel dark and heavy. Successfully mix timber types and avoid the ski lodge look. The way the exposed beams and hardwood floors flow into the room makes the space feel larger and aesthetically connected. Dark wood floors can be incredibly chic and sophisticated bringing richness and polish to a space.
Dark wood floors are very sophisticated and chic bringing polish and richness to essentially any living room. Echo the natural variety of trees in a forest with an organic look like this one. The sense of elegance is shined bright in this dark room. These dark hardwood floors have a rich red tone that pulls a rich wine color out of the thick fringed curtains on either side of each window.
For instance pair grayish or black wood floors with pale weathered woods and pair warm rich floors like the ones shown here with warm medium to light toned woods like cherry or maple. The transitional décor in this living room pairs well with the dark hardwood floors and green accents from the chairs and the nature that is visible from the inside. However if paired with the wrong colors and furnishings they can make the room feel heavy and dark. Consider matching wood tables if you are going for a neutral tone that blends in with the natural wood coloring such as dark cherry or mahogany.
An ornate southwestern style archway leads from the dining room into the living room. The domination of dark color doesn t make this living room gloomy or creepy. Believe in the power of contrasts. Living room decorating and design.
If you ve been wondering what to put with your dark floors to bring out their best features try these ideas. Living room large coastal open concept dark wood floor and brown floor living room idea in dallas with white walls a standard fireplace a wood fireplace surround and a concealed tv love this idea for the wall in our new master kadesha white73. Instead the ornamental accessories and patterns all over room make it more festive. Allow your dark floors to make your pale wood furnishings pop into the foreground.
Incorporate cheerful colors another way to make your dark floors work for you is by adding cheerful colors to your decor choices. A dark wood table almost disappears against the dark floors while the light wood chairs and pendant light stand out. Below are some terrific options regarding how best to set off dark hardwood flooring.
- Pinterest Kids Bedroom Storage Ideas
- Pink And Pine Bedroom Furniture
- One Bedroom Floor Plan Design
- Pink And Grey Decorating Ideas
- Pink Brick Wallpaper Bedroom Ideas
- Open Space Small Open Concept Kitchen Living Room Floor Plans
- Outdoor Wood Storage Bench Plans
- Pink Grey And White Living Room Ideas
- Open Concept 3 Bedroom House Floor Plan Design 3d
- Open Concept 4 Bedroom House Floor Plan Design 3d
- Pendant Lights Bedroom Nz
- Pendant Lights Bedroom Ideas
- Pictures Of Bedroom Ceiling Lights
- Office With Sofa Bed Ideas
- Open Concept Three Bedroom Bungalow Floor Plan
- Paint Color Ideas For Bedroom Furniture
- Open Floor Plan Kitchen Living Room Design
- Outer Space Bedroom Decor
- Pallet Wood Accent Wall Diy
- Pinterest Black And White Bedroom Decor Ideas